Thursday, January 18, 2007


It has been 4 years working at CITS, Multimedia University, Melaka, and I ‘m very happy about it because of low cost living in Melaka, Malaysia. Besides that, helpful hands from my colleagues make my daily job easier in CITS. The are two main reasons in supporting my my company is in Melaka, Malaysia. As time goes by, I’m thinking of to focus on my specialization in my career. Since day one, I do network, server and pabx system stuffs to accommodate the campus community needs. Of course, with the wide range of job scope, I will learn a lot since I can do all the jobs that given to me. This will give me the opportunity to contribute as much as I can to my department. However, from my opinion, the specialization will make me more “valuable” to my company and to job market.What ‘s your opinion about this issue?

No comments: